The best protection for your home or business
Types of SERVICE
As a homeowner, your house is likely your largest investment. It should not be a place you share with unwanted pests. The professional team can ensure you live a pest-free lifestyle here in South Mississippi.
- General Pest Control, Mosquito Control, and Termite Control
- Rodent & Wildlife Control
- Custom tailored services to fit your specific needs
New CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
New construction offers unique challenges for insect and termite prevention. We offer pre-construction soil treatments and Borate wood treatments that are hassle free.
- Pre-construction treatments – soil & wood treatments
- Designed and tailored to fit contractor or new home-owner needs
- Multiple Structures Discounting
WHAT TO EXPECT
Regardless of the time of year, most household pests live and breed outside of a structure. They often seek entrance to the inside whenever and wherever they have a chance. To take care of a current pest problem, our initial service includes an inside treatment to cracks, crevices and void areas.
RECURRING PREVENTIVE SERVICE(OUTSIDE)
- Remove visible spider webs using Webster broom
- Inspect and treat visible pest entry points on the exterior of your home
- Apply a perimeter treatment around your home (between their habitat and yours)
- Check and refill rodent bait stations (if applicable)
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- No excessive use of pesticides in your home
- Although we prefer otherwise, you don’t have to be home during the service since our treatment focuses on the exterior (pest prevention)
- Less impact on the environment
Notification & Verification Customer Assurance
- Prior to service, our office will send a service reminder.
- Day of service, your technician will send a text or email notification when he/she is en-route to perform service.
- Immediately following service completion, an email will be sent with the following information and attachments:
- inspection report*
For Every Season
There’s no doubt that summer is prime pest season as they are trying to find a cool place to rest.
Fall bugs are abundant since the seasons are changing. The winter pests start making their way inside for shelter, while summer pests, like flies and stinging insects are still hanging around.
When it is cold and wet outside, pests are even more likely to seek the warmth and shelter of the indoors. Our team is ready to protect your home from winter invaders.
Spring is the most common breeding time for many pests. We’ll check to make sure you don’t have an infestation in the making.