The best protection for your home or business
Types of SERVICE
Unexpected insects or rodents in a business can interrupt production of its employees, or worse, cost you potential customers. We offer professional protection for your business so you can do what you do best without worry.
- General Pest Control, Mosquito Control, and Termite Control
- Rodent & Wildlife Control
- We service restaurants, offices, and other small local businesses
WHAT TO EXPECT
Regardless of the time of year, most household pests live and breed outside of a structure. They often seek entrance to the inside whenever and wherever they have a chance. To take care of a current pest problem, our initial service includes an inside treatment to cracks, crevices and void areas.
RECURRING PREVENTIVE SERVICE(OUTSIDE)
- Remove visible spider webs using Webster broom
- Inspect and treat visible pest entry points on the exterior of your home
- Apply a perimeter treatment around your home (between their habitat and yours)
- Check and refill rodent bait stations (if applicable)
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- No excessive use of pesticides in your home
- Although we prefer otherwise, you don’t have to be home during the service since our treatment focuses on the exterior (pest prevention)
- Less impact on the environment
Notification & Verification Customer Assurance
- Prior to service, our office will send a service reminder.
- Day of service, your technician will send a text or email notification when he/she is en-route to perform service.
- Immediately following service completion, an email will be sent with the following information and attachments:
- inspection report*
For Every Season
There’s no doubt that summer is prime pest season as they are trying to find a cool place to rest.
Fall bugs are abundant since the seasons are changing. The winter pests start making their way inside for shelter, while summer pests, like flies and stinging insects are still hanging around.
When it is cold and wet outside, pests are even more likely to seek the warmth and shelter of the indoors. Our team is ready to protect your home from winter invaders.
Spring is the most common breeding time for many pests. We’ll check to make sure you don’t have an infestation in the making.